Jennifer Aniston Height, Jennifer Aniston Weight, Jennifer Aniston Age, Patralekh Husband, Jennifer Aniston Wiki More Info
|Real Name||Jennifer Joanna Aniston|
TV – Rachel Green (Friends, 1994-2004)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 164 cm|
in meters- 1.64 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 53 kg|
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Hair Colour||Dyed blonde|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1969|
|Age (as in 2016)||47 Years|
|Birth Place||Sherman Oaks, California|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School||The local elementary school in Eddystone.|
Rudolf Steiner School, NY
|College||Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts, Manhattan|
|Educational Qualifications||Dergree in drama|
|Debut||Film Debut: Leprechaun (1993)|
TV Debut: Molloy (1990)
Father– John Aniston (Greek Actor)
Mother– Nancy Bow (American Actress)
Brother-John Melick (Older maternal half-brother)
|Ethnicity||English, Greek, Irish, Scottish, Italian|
|Fan Mail Address||Jennifer Aniston|
c/o Brillstein Entertainment Partners
9150 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
|Hobbies||Watches Bad Sex (2011-)|
|Major Controversies||Her split with Brad Pitt was in the new for a long long time. It was said that they split because Jenifer didn’t want to have kids. But Jenifer denied it.|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Adam Duritz (American Musician, 1995)
Tate Donovan (American actor, director, 1995-1998)
Paul Sculfor (English model, 2007)
Vince Vauhn (2008-2009)
John Mayer (2008-2009)
|Husband/Spouse||Brad Pitt (200-2005)|
Justin Theroux (2015-present)
|Current Relationship Status||Married to Justin Theroux|
|Net Worth||US$150 million|
|House||In Bel-Air worth US$ 22million|
|Car||Mercedes, Range Rover and more|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jennifer Aniston
- Does Jennifer Aniston smoke? Yes
- Does Jennifer Aniston drink? Yes
- Jennifer Aniston has received three awards all bagged for Friends. All recognised institutions like Primetime Emmy Award, Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
- She is a star in the Hollywood walk of fame.
- She is one of the most highest paid actresses of Hollywood.
- People magazine named her “The Most Beautiful Woman” in 2004 and 2016.
- Men’s Health magazine voted her “Sexiest Woman of All Time” in 2011.
- Telly Savalas was Jennifer’s Godfather; one of her father’s best friends.
- Despite of her father being a TV actor, she wasn’t allowed to watch TV. She sneaked around somehow breaking the prohibition.
- Aniston’s parents split when she was 9 years old.
- She is afraid of going underwater. She fell in a swimming pool with her tri-cycle. She had trouble shooting Cake for the same reason.
- For five years, Jennifer Aniston was struggling all through this time doing off-broadway shows and working in the shows that never succeeded. During this time, she worked as a telemarketer, waitress and a bike messenger.
- After her four unsuccesful shows, Jennifer one day approached Warren Littlefield to be sure if she is gonna get anywhere with her career. Warren asked her to continue acting and later helped her for being a part of the show F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
- Jennifer received US$ 1 million dollars per episode for the last two seasons of friends.
- Telly Savalas was Jenifer Aniston’s Godfather and her father’s best friend.
- Aniston, Brad Pitt and Brad Grey produced a 60 seconds commercial for Microsoft’s Operating System.
- She has worked with Elizabeth Arder Inc. to produce her perfume Jennifer Aniston. She launched three more fragrances.
- She also worked on a marketing campaign of SmartWater. She released a video “Jennifer Aniston goes Viral”on youtube.com for SmartWater on 7th March 2011 and the online interest in the product increased three folds.
- She is the spokesperson and co-owner of the hair care brand Living Proof.
- She happens to be the new face of Emirates for which she was paid $5 million.
- Philanthropist – Aniston has done philanthropic work for Friends of El Faro, St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, Stand Up to Cancer show, campaign to free Burma, e AmeriCares, Clothes Off Our Back, Feeding America, EB Medical Research Foundation, Project A.L.S.,OmniPeace, and Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network, Hope for Haiti Now telethon and donated US$500,000 to Doctors Without Borders.
- Aniston received GLAAD’s Vanguard Award for her contributions to increased visibility and understanding of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community.
- Jennifer Aniston’s motivation for Philanthropy is bliss. In an interview for The Style magazine, she said – “We live an extremely beautiful, fortunate life being able to do what we get to do for a living. And so it’s a way of being able to be in a position to do something for people who are less able. It’s something that makes my heart smile”.
- There were “Team Jennifer” and team “Team Jolie” T-shirts all over the country after her divorce with Brad.
- She subsequently dated Vince Vauhn and musician John Mayer in 2008-2009.
- She is dyslexic.
- Forbes listed her as the top 20 richest women in entertainment in 2007.
- She’s been Hollywood’s most profitable actress.
- Jennifer Aniston was the first-ever GQ woman of the year.
- She likes dogs and has two – Dolly and Norman.
- Jennifer owns a business with Kristin Hahn called Echo Films.