Madison Kocian Height, Madison Kocian Weight, Madison Kocian Age, Madison Kocian Boyfriend, Madison Kocian Wiki More Info
|Real Name||Madison Taylor Kocian|
|Profession||Women’s artistic gymnastics|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 188 cm|
in meters- 1.88 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 2”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 kg|
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||32-26-30|
|International Debut||2015 World Championship|
|Career Turning Point||Qualifying for the 2016 Rio Olympics US team.|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 1997|
|Age (as in 2016)||19 Years|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
|Family||Father– Thomas Kocian|
Mother– Cindy Kocian
Brother– Ty (Sophomore at Jesuit Dallas)
|Hobbies||Going out, shopping, watching TV, cooking and relaxing.|
|Favourite Singer||Carrie Underwood|
|Favourite Movie||The Longest Ride|
|Favourite Music||Country Music, upbeat music for training. Favorite music: Country: Taylor Swift & Zac Brown Band. Pop: Ed Sheeran.|
|Favourite Sportsperson||Adrian Beltre|
|Favourite Athelete||Usain Bolt|
|Favourite Actor||Scott Eastwood|
|Favourite Subjects||Maths and Science|
|Favourite TV Show||Blacklist, America’s Got Talent & Texas Rangers Baseball.|
|Affairs, Family & More|
|Sexual Orientation||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Madison Kocian
- Does Madison Kocian smoke?: Not known
- Does Madison Kocian drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Madison started gymnastics at age 5 when her parents started taking her to World Olympic Gymnastics Academy (WOGA) in Plano, Texas. She happened to join the WOGA club too.
- She wants to join UCLA in the fall 2016 and wants to keep her amateur status and compete in the NCAA .
- Her favorite quote is “Dreams don’t work, unless you do”, which she recalled on telling that she has followed her parent’s work ethic into her practice.
- Madison loves her dogs. She has two pet dogs named Biscuit, collie/golden retriever mix, and Pete, a wired-hair terrier.
- Kocian has qualified for the Rio Olympics and is on the US Olympic Gymnastics Team along with Aly Raisman and other gymnasts.
- Her celebrity crush is Carrie Underwood and all of the Texas Ranger team.
- If she wasn’t an athlete, she would like to work with kids. Although she’d bored as she gets bored even now, when she doesn’t practice.
- Madison likes to have a dessert when she wants to unwind after a competition.
- She likes visiting churches, wherever she goes to travel. Be it a state or international destination, she likes to visit churches and has a lot of faith.
- Kocian loves baseball and would like to take her dad along with her to throw the first pitch.
- She practices (7:45AM to 11:45AM) in the morning and then in the evening (3-6) after she has her lunch or relaxes watching TV or taking a nap.
- She cooks breakfast on Sundays and dinner every now and then.
- Madison broke her growth plate of my radius in my wrist doing a full twisting back handspring on beam and she could not resume her practice for three months. After it healed, it started to give her pain after a while. Her ulnar bone grew 6 mm longer than the radius.
- She carries a block with herself, whenever she goes to any games. The block says, “Think positive and positive things will happen.”
- Her memory with gymnastics is when she was only five years old when they celebrated her birthday at the ASI gymnastics hall. I also remember watching Carly Patterson on TV when she was competing at the 2004 Olympics. She cherished to do what she was doing.
- She appeared in the viral Under Armour in February.
- She says her mother put her in the gym because she would always climb out of her crib.