Vikram Height, Vikram Weight, Vikram Age, Vikram Wife, Vikram Wiki More Info
|Real Name||Kennedy John Victor|
|Nickname||Vikram, Man of Steel and Chiyaan Vikram|
|Profession||Actor, Singer and Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 68 kg|
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 38 Inches|
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
|Date of Birth||17 April 1966|
|Age (as in 2015)||50 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Mountfort School, Yercaud, Salem|
|College||Loyola College, Chennai|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate in English literature and MBA|
|Debut||En Kadhal Kanmani (1990)|
|Family||Father– John Victor a.k.a Vinod Raj (Actor)|
Mother– Rajeshwari (Sub-Collector)
Brothers– Arvind (Younger, Actor)
Sisters– Anita (Younger, Teacher)
|Address||18, Murali St, Mahalingapuram, Chennai|
|Controversies||• Once he said something about Rana Daggubati in a media interaction which he simply didn’t liked and replied him in a gentle way.|
• In 2015, transgender community protested against his film I for their portrayal in the film.
|Favourite Food||Pazhya Sadam and Karruvattu Kolambu|
|Favourite Actor||Rajnikanth and Robert De Niro|
|Favourite Actress||Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts|
|Favourite Musician||Yanni and Michael Bolton|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Salary||12 Crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$ 20 million|
Some lesser known facts about Vikram
- Does Vikram smoke?: Yes
- Does Vikram drink alcohol?: Yes
- His father left his home to become an actor, but only got supporting roles instead of leading roles.
- His father’s struggle inspired him to get into acting line and hence he joined theatre plays in his college days, and even won the Best Actor award from IIT Madras.
- Because of a severe accident in his college days, his acting career was haulted for around 3 years, also during this period he met his wife Shailaja .
- He was first offered the role of Arvind Swamy in Mani Ratnam’s film Bombay, but he refused because he had to shave his beard , which he cannot do as he was doing some other film which has its requirement.
- After 10 years of struggle, he gained fame with 1999s film Sethu.
- He gave everything he had for his role in Sethu, like he shaved his head, lost 21 kgs and grew long nails.
- His role of a Chithan (gravedigger) in the film Pithamagan was probably one of the toughest roles of his career.
- In 2003, he won the National Award for his role of Chithan in Pithamagan.
- He married his wife Shailaja at a mass marriage event in Guruvayur, Kerela.
- For his challenging role of developmental disability in the drama Deiva Thirumagal, he spend time with mentally challenged people for a month to get into the character.
- He is the brand ambassador of Sanjeevani Trust, Vidya Sudha (special children school) and also supports The Banyan charity.
- Famous Tamil actor and director Thyagarajanis his maternal uncle.
- For his 3 differnt look in the film I of 2015, he shaved off his head and lost 25 kgs of weight.